Monday, April 28, 2008

5 minutes for Mom - Motherhood Photocontest


The photo that I chose was taken by my friend Melissa who is a professional photographer. 
To me motherhood is commitment, sacrifice, and love. This picture captures so beautifully the love that my son and I have for each other but more then that you can see in his expression that he cherishes being loved.  Thank you Melissa for taking a beautiful picture. Thank you 5 minutes for mom for hosting a great contest and honoring Mothers. :)

5 comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

That is a great picture! You and Melissa are very talented and gifted!

Female Trucker said...

i don't understand how the contest works.lol.great pic I want one.lol

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

gorgeous!

Miss said...

where is this contest???

jpandtheboys said...

At the bottom of the post I thank 5 minutes for Mom for hosting the contest. If you click on 5 minutes for mom it's a hyperlink to the contest. :)