Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Ok... so on to the weather...
WOW!! I am just as happy as a bed bug. Brody and I went outside today. I put a pair of pants on him that roll up into shorts. My mom bought them for him, their plaid with a matching hat. It's pretty cute on him. Anyway rolled his pants up and put on SANDALS!! I let him down and let him crawl around the yard. It was so fun to watch him touch the grass, pick up the sticks, and take in our yard in a way he hasn't had a chance to yet. You could tell he was happy to be outside. :) I LOVE SPRING!!! Now we are going to go on a walk!! Ohhhhh... i love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
we also had sandals, etc on yesterday. So, this a.m. we headed out to church by walking...all decked out in sandals and capris! Luckily I grabbed coats for the kids last minute b.c it was SOOO cold out! =)
don't you just love MN!!
I love that Spring is here!!
I am really looking forward to the smashing thunderstorms and lightning...rain showers! Yeah!!
I am not brave enough to do sandals yet...for me or the kiddos~
Post a Comment