Brody has taken TWO steps. We aren't officially calling it walking. Would you?? We figured walking is more when he can walk from one thing to another without help. How old were your kids when they started walking?
We recorded in the baby book that Bear took his first steps once he had taken about 4-5 steps on his own. He is still not "walking" but he will take several steps on his own before falling down.
I will start out with a shocker! I am completely emotional! I laugh, cry, and sometimes both at the same time. I love God, my family, friends, photography, food, exercise, reading, and watching movies. :) Definately watching movies. I love being with my girlfriends and talking. I have amazing wonderful friends. My husband is a seminary student and is getting a double masters. He is faithful, strong, smart, committed, loving, hardworking, and an amazing dad. He loves to hunt, fish, watch football, and of course spend time with his son. I blog to document my life, to connect with family that is far away, connect with friends, and make new friends. Now that you know a little bit about me, I hope that you will tell me a little bit about you!
3 comments:
We recorded in the baby book that Bear took his first steps once he had taken about 4-5 steps on his own. He is still not "walking" but he will take several steps on his own before falling down.
Yeah! he took his first steps. Tell him pa pa and grandma are proud of him.
Ella-10 months
Tate-12 months
Tucker-15 months
Post a Comment