Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Blog Header
So I am going crazy. I want to add a family picture to my header and it's not working. When I edit the header and add the picture it either replaces my blog header, so you don't see the name of the blog, or it's just the picture with no heading and looks funny. For some reason I got the picture to show up at the bottom of the page but can't get it at the top! What in the world is going on??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Lisa helped me with mine, and I have no idea how she did it. I need my family picture updated, because we don't look like us now. ESPECIALLY ME~~ hee hee!
I love your blog template! So pretty!
I am going to bed now...10:30 (almost)
Your blog template's lovely. I hate it when the layout comes out wrong and all. It's very frustrating. I'm sorry I can't be of any help.
I don't know but I have had such same frustrating problems that I am about to give up.
ps i lost blogs altogether have asked for help with no response
Post a Comment