Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Getting Your mom off the phone!

So I don't know if your mom is anything like mine but when I tell her I need to get off the phone she keeps talking. Now I will have to say for my mom's sake that she lives far away and when she has the time to talk to me she really wants to talk because she  misses me. However, there are times when I will be trying for 20 minutes or longer to get off the phone. So today I am sitting there with wet hair and needing to go. So finally I walked into the bathroom and started blowing drying my hair. Not very subtle is it. My mom says "What is that noise." I smiled to myself and said I am blowing drying my hair. My mom "Ok... I will let you go, love you bye." I don't think she has ever gotten off the phone so fast. hehehe.. my poor mom. I hope Brody never does this to me!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.. I am totally kidding, I will probably be just like my mom.  I DO LOVE YOU MOM!!! But I just had to share, it was too funny. 


4 comments:

Bonita said...

It's the reverse at my house. My mom usually calls me from work and I'm the one who won't get off the phone.

susan said...

this is so funny. I have the same problem, my mother will cut me off super quick if she needs to go but if I tell her I'm walking out the door, or Hamish has fallen and is screeching she simply launches into another story about her day!
Same as you, of course, I love my mother very much and really love that we are such good friends that she likes to talk and talk...but sometimes........... :)

Miss said...

My mom doesnt do this...but Bill?? He is a different story! =)

Female Trucker said...

I LOVE YOU. PLEASE WRITE A BOOK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT YOUR STORIES.