Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a beautiful day...

I bet you think I am talking about the weather, although that is beautiful I am referring to the fact that I got my bathroom thoroughly cleaned today. I love the smell of bleach. :) It hasn't been forever but it's been to long, if that is the only thing I get done today I am happy. So as you can imagine that this is what inspired my poll. I couldn't help myself. I frequently wipe the bathroom down with lysol wipes but I don't clean it thoroughly as often as I like. Quite frankly my friend and I were discussing that you when you clean the bathroom or the kitchen it takes so much time and within a couple of days it doesn't look like you did anything. So at least I have one or two days of a shiny bathroom. :) 

2 comments:

Someone Being Me said...

My answer was once every two weeks because up until last week I had a housekeeping service come every two weeks. From now forward, who knows?

Sassyfrazz said...

I need to do some major cleaning! I have neglected my home for well too long!